- 0 kr
AEM - Water/Methanol Injection Kit - avsett för bensinmotor
Vatten/Methanol-insprutningssystemet från AEM förser ditt insug med en blandning av vatten och methanol.
Detta sker via en speciell typ av spridare på 200psi där du monterar ett munstycke (finns tre olika) beroende på hur mycket effekt du ska kräma ur.
Resultatet blir att insugstempen sjunker och du kan därför öka laddtryck samt tändning.
Water/methanol injection for gas engines is a proven means for effectively reducing engine inlet air temperatures and suppressing harmful detonation on forced induction and high performance naturally aspirated race engines. This allows enthusiasts to reliably increase boost and advance ignition timingwithout using high-octane racing fuelfor power gains of up to 20%. AEMs Water/Methanol Injection Systems utilize the most robust hardware combined with more advanced features than any other comparably priced water/methanol system.
The on-demand progressive Multi-Input controller in AEMs PN 30-3350 Water/Methanol Injection kit for gasoline vehicles features a multiple input design that enables users to install AEMs Water/Methanol Injection Kit on both high compression naturally aspirated vehicles (NA) via the MAF/IDC settings and ultra-high boost vehicles (above 35 PSI) using an external MAP sensor. The Multi-Input controller works with an external 0-5v voltage-based external MAP sensor, a frequency based input for Injector Duty Cycle (IDC), frequency-based mass airflow (MAF), or a 0-5v voltage-based MAF.
AEMs engineers spent extensive time developing the controllers flow control strategy for a more linear flow output delivery. This means that the flow delivery better matches an engines need for water/methanol injection, which further optimizes charge air cooling and detonation control.
The new controller design features large, turn-resistant knobs and larger numbering to easily set accurate start and full activation points, with covered status LED and test buttons for added splash resistance. A plug is integrated into the controller housing for mating to the redesigned wiring harnesss positive-lock connector. The Multi-Input controller has an easy-to-remove plug covering the programming dipswitches and a programming legend on the back for the 0-5v and frequency based settings. The controller housing features an easy to access integrated fuse and molded mounting tabs.
AEMs Multi-Input Water/Methanol Injection kits wiring harness is terminated with a positive-lock connector on one end and has color-coded wires to ease installation. Both the power and ground wires for the pump are included in the harness which simplifies the wiring process and eliminates any chance of the pump accidentally activating from a short in the system. An additional wire is included for adding an optional on/off solenoid to stop fluid flow when the system is inactive.
AEMs Multi-Input PN 30-3350 gasoline Water/Methanol Injection systems compact 1 gallon tank includes a high tech conductive low fluid level indicator with a positive lock connector and color matched wires to the wiring harness.
- Multi-Input, 0-5v/frequency-based progressive controller design for use with external MAP sensor for boost or MAF/IDC on high compression NA gas vehicles
- Multi-Input controller features large adjustment knobs, integrated plug for harness connection, integrated fuse, covered status light and test buttons for enhanced splash resistance and mounting tabs
- Wiring harness is terminated with a positive-lock connector on one end with color-coded wires to ease installation, power and ground wires for the pump and additional wire for optional on/off fluid solenoid
- Boost Safe failsafe output included (for complete failsafe under all conditions, see Water/Methanol Failsafe Device)
- Internally-bypassed water/methanol injection pump does not cycle on an off and provides quiet, smooth operation. It features robust construction including integral hose fittings, EPDM seals and a Santoprene diaphragm that provides consistent and reliable fluid delivery
- Precision-machined billet-aluminum injector with integral check valve
- Three interchangeable injector nozzles to cover a wide variety of HP levels (250cc/min, 500 cc/min & 1,000cc/min)
- 1 gallon tank(10" x 8.5" x 4.25") with integral conductive low-fluid sensor and positive lock connector (tank-less water/methanol gas systems available, AEM Part #30-3352 includes Multi-Input controller for external MAP/MAF/IDC)
- 20 feet of Nylon injection tubing included
- LED dash light for system status and low fluid warning
Legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway.
Important Safety Notice Regarding Methanol
AEM strongly recommends that users never exceed a 50% methanol concentration when using any AEM Water Methanol system or component.
All AEM Water/Methanol injection systems and components (pump, lines, fittings, filter, flow sensor, tank, and nozzles) are 100% chemically compatible with methanol. However, for safety reasons we strongly recommend that users never use more than a 50% methanol concentration in our systems.
Methanol is a toxic and highly flammable chemical. 100% Methanol ignites easily and burns vigorously with an almost undetectable flame. Methanol can be absorbed through the skin and even small amounts can cause blindness or even death. Using this fluid at high pressures, without dilution, in an under-hood environment with nylon lines and push-to-connect fittings is very unsafe. The performance advantages of using greater than 50% methanol concentrations are small, if they exist at all. However, the safety issues are very real and far outweigh any perceived benefit of running high concentrations of methanol.
Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.